The Z1 & Z2 PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery features a completely integrated portable power source for cpap users that fits in the palm of your hand. The PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery is cordless and will provide a full night of CPAP therapy.
• Z1/Z2 Compatibility: The PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery can be used with both Z1 and Z2 travel CPAP units. This product should not be used with any other cpap machine.
• FAA Compliant: As a medical device, the Z1 or Z2 CPAPs used with the PowerShell are approved by the FAA for in flight use.
• Extended Life Battery: At a pressure of 20cm or lower, the PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery will power the Z1 or Z2 for up to 8.9 hours of cpap therapy.
• Battery Backup Option: Avoid any disruptions in CPAP therapy by using the Z1/Z2 CPAP unit with the PowerShell while the unit is plugged into the AC wall outlet. The battery will automatically provide power in the event of an outage. Charging will not take place while the Z1/Z2 CPAP is turned on.
* This product contains the PowerShell Battery Cradle and Extended Battery only. Z1 and Z2 CPAP units sold separately.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- PowerShell Battery Cradle
- Lithium Ion Extended Battery
- Extended Battery Shuttle (attached to battery)
- Dimensions: 7" L x 3.75" W x 2.5" H
- Battery Lifetime: 300 charging cycles
- Weight: 1.58 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years for PowerShell, 9 months for Extended Battery
- Battery Pack Material: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Runtime: At the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) it should provide 8.9 hours of cpap therapy.