The ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP Mask allows the prescribed air from you CPAP to be delivered to both the nose and mouth.
This is especially necessary if you breathe though or open your mouth when you sleep. Otherwise, without a mask covering your mouth the air would be lost and not be directed down your airway to prevent apneas from occurring.
Also a great solution for those times when you are experiencing nasal congestion and you are forced to breathe through your mouth.
Features & Benefits:
- Forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage™ cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so pressure sores and discomfort are no longer a problem.
- Set & Forget Headgear needs fitting only once so you don't need to adjust the headgear every time they put their mask on.
- Top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so you have less fuss and more confidence.
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
- Designed to minimize air loss, beating the mouth leak cycle
- Polycarbonate mask frame
- Food-grade silicone mask cushion
- Breathe-O-Prene™ and Velcro® headgear (both are neoprene-free)
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only