The Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto was designed to solve the common problem of using a travel CPAP machine with the absence of humidification. Somnetics has overcome this challenge allowing the patient to now take their therapy and humidifier off-the-grid. This Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto uses water based humidification capable of providing humidified air when the patient inhales which allows for a system with increased efficiency and maintains a small profile.
As an Auto CPAP device, the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto utilizes specific breathing algorithms to detect the patients breathing patterns and provide the optimal airflow constantly throughout the therapy session. The CPAP user can rest easy knowing the machine will make tiny adjustments to ensure the correct pressure is being delivered.
• Light Weight CPAP and Humidifier: The Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto is the lightest CPAP and humidifier combo product weighing in at only 1.69 lbs. The travel unit can be easily picked up with one hand and stored in a travel bag or suitcase.
• Smart Humidifier with Compatible Battery Operations: The Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto uses a Smart Capillary Force Vaporizer that detects the patients breathing and will deliver humidified air upon inhalation. This patented technology uses half the power and water that normal CPAP machines with humidifiers require. Due to the efficient nature of the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto, the device is capable of operating from the P10 battery (sold separately).
• Ramp and EZEX Pressure Relief Features: Fall asleep quickly with the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto ramp function as the machine can be programmed to start at a lower pressure allowing the patient to fall asleep. Once after a specific time limit and the patient has entered a sleeping phase, the Auto CPAP algorithms will begin monitoring the sleep therapy. The EZEX feature reduces the pressure (between 1-3cm/H20) when the patient exhales making the exhalation process easier. Both ramp and EZEX are standard features on the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™.
• FAA Certified for Inflight Use: As a medical device, the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto can be carried onto and used in an airplane as it is FAA certified. This extra item is not counted as your carry on due to the medical necessity exemption. The Transcend 365 will automatically adjust for changes in altitude.
• Quiet Noise Level and Power Options: At only 34dBa, the Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto is extremely quiet and for some patients the sound produced can be soothing. In terms of power options, a patient can use the AC power cord, DC mobile power adapter, or overnight battery pack.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- Transcend 365 miniCPAP™ Auto device with humidifier
- Travel Bag for Transcend CPAP
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Weight: 1.69 lbs
- Dimensions: 7.8" L x 3.8" W x 4.5" H
- Sound Level: 34 dBA
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Operating Pressure: 4-20cm/H20
- Humidifier Capacity: 240 mL
- Ramp: 0-45 minutes
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes, up to 8000 ft