The updated Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto features a new exterior design with a base platform that is noticeably more stable than the predecessor Transcend units. Furthermore, Somnetics has designed the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto to have a cylindrical hose outlet eliminating the need for a tubing adapter. The size of the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto places this product among the smallest CPAP units allowing it to be easily stored in a suitcase, backpack, or an accessory travel bag.
The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto is an Auto CPAP machine which uses sleeping algorithms to automatically detect the patients ideal airflow constantly throughout the sleep therapy session. The pressure range on this machine is from 4 - 20 cm/H20.
• Designed to Make Traveling Easy: This Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto has been designed for patients who are active or anyone who wants to use a CPAP while traveling. The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto is small and light enough to be taken anywhere while also operating on a variety of power options.
• Modern Design for Improved Stability: The Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto utilizes a flat bottom plate for increased stability. Additionally, this Auto CPAP can be directly connected to any standard tubing as the swivel nozzle has replaced the tubing adapter and is no long necessary.
• Ramp and EZEX Pressure Relief Features: Fall asleep quickly with the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto ramp function as the machine can be programmed to start at a lower pressure allowing the patient to fall asleep. Once after a specific time limit and the patient has entered a sleeping phase, the Auto CPAP algorithms will begin monitoring the sleep therapy. The EZEX feature reduces the pressure (between 1-3cm/H20) when the patient exhales making the exhalation process easier. Both ramp and EZEX are standard features on the Transcend 3.
• Convenient Drying Mode to Remove Moisture: Any patient who is concerned about excess moisture in the tubing can activate drying mode to prevent germs or the formation of mold. Simply keep the tubing connected to the machine, activate drying mode and the machine will blow a steady stream of non-therapeutic air through the tubing. This process will dry out the tubing after cleaning or a night of therapy.
• FAA Certified for Inflight Use: As a medical device, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto can be carried onto and used in an airplane as it is FAA certified. This extra item is not counted as your carry on due to the medical necessity exemption. The Transcend 3 will automatically adjust for changes in altitude.
• Quiet noise level and power options: At only 30dBa, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ Auto is extremely quiet and for some patients the sound produced can be soothing. In terms of power options, a patient can use the AC power cord, DC mobile power adapter, Transcend solar panel, or overnight/multi-night battery packs.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto™ Machine
- Travel Bag for Transcend Device
- 6' 19mm Standard Tubing
- Mini USB Cord
- Quick Guide
- AC Power Supply
- International Plug Adapter Pack
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Therapy Mode: Auto and Fixed Pressure
- Dimensions: 7.4" L x 3.7" W x 3.7" H
- Weight: 1.09 lbs
- Sound Level: 30 dBA
- Operating Pressure: 4-20 cm/H20
- Ramp: 0-45 minutes
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes, up to 8000 ft
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz