The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto with HumidAir™ BiLevel uses the patient's breathing patterns to determine the necessary pressure. This device is an auto-adjusting bilevel/bipap machine that automatically adjusts to deliver one pressure for inhalation and another pressure for exhalation. Comfort is taken to the next level with this machine due to its ability of determining the temperature in the room and correctly self-adjusting the humidification level.
• Easy-Breathe motor is quiet and makes for a peaceful sleeping environment. The motor operates at a 26dBA level and is one of the quietest machines available today.
• User-friendly controls, comprehensive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize settings. Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. The light will turn off automatically allowing for the user or a bed partner to settle back to sleep.
• FAA requirements - The Aircurve™ 10 S meets all federal aviation requirements for air travel. Always contact your airline prior to travel to see if they have any specific requirements such as a prescription or a letter of medical necessity for allowing the use of the device on board the aircraft.
• AutoSet Algorithm - This technology continuously monitors the patients respiration allowing the AirCurve™ 10 VAuto to adjust the pressure settings per individual breath. Adjusting the pressure based on the needs of the patient allows for additional therapy comfort while keeping the airway open.
• SmartStart™ - This feature recognizes when the user breathes into the mask and will begin a therapy session. Likewise, the machine will notice the absence of breathing and removal of mask as the completion of sleep apnea therapy.
• Climate control - The AutoCurve™ 10 S controls climate factors through the integrated HumidAir™ humidification device to provide a comfortable temperature and humidity level. Using the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube and Auto setting on the machine, patients will receive the correct pressure and humidification level with the lowest rainout condensation. The ClimateLineAir™ tube provides added comfort and less condensation buildup in the tubing during therapy. Select the ClimateLineAir™ tube during the checkout process to receive this advanced technology.
• Expiratory Pressure Relief - The ResMed EPR setting remains a standard feature on the AirCurve™ devices which provides a smooth therapy transition that will not disturb the patient during sleep. Abrupt changes in pressure can awaken a patient causing disruptions in sleep patterns and lead to non-compliance with the sleep apnea therapy. However, the ResMed EPR users will experience an uninterrupted therapy session as the machine gradually transitions to the required pressure.
• Vsync™ - This feature consists of continuous leak management technology ensuring proper delivery of air pressure while maintaining synchronized therapy between you and the Aircurve™ 10 S. If pressure changes take place in the mask or the mask seal is loosened, Vsync technology will track and control the leakage while providing accurate information to the user.
• TiControl™ - The AutoCurve™ device monitors the breathing patterns of the patient and compares it to the Timax and Timin settings on the machine. If the patient's breathing moves outside the range of the Ti settings, the AirCurve™ 10 S will intervene to change the timing of delivered pressure.
• Trigger Sensitivity - The Trigger Sensitivity feature optimizes the respiratory flows between the patient and Aircurve™ 10 S device. This sensitivity setting analyzes the patient's breathing and uses the information to adjust air pressure based on the respiratory effort of the user.
AirView™ - This feature is a patient management system allowing for daily access of therapy data and remote control of settings.
• myAir™ - Track and receive guidance on your sleep apnea therapy progess using myAir™. This online program offers coaching and motivational tools to help engage patients in their therapy.
• SD Card and Storage - The Aircurve™ 10 VAUTO records sleep therapy information and analysis which can be downloaded onto an SD card. The SD card comes with the machine and must be correctly inserted into the device prior to operation. The AirCurve 10 VAUTO contains enough internal memory for 365 sessions of compliance information and 30 sessions of detailed data.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- AirCurve 10 VAuto Machine w/ Heated Humidifier
- Standard Water Chamber or ClimateLine Air Tubing as selected
- 6 Foot SlimLine Tubing
- Power Supply & Cord
- Travel Bag
- Standard Filter and Filter Cover
- SD Card
- Patient Manual
Warranty: 2 Years
110 Voltage: Yes
220 Voltage: Yes
Integrated Battery: No
Pressure Range: 4-25cm
CPAP Mode: Yes
Auto Adjusting Pressure: Yes
Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjust: Yes
Auto On/Off: Yes
Heated Humidifier: Yes
Leak Compensation: Yes
Hour/Session Recording: Yes
Data Card: SD card
Weight w/ Humidifier: 44oz
Resources / Guides