The Philips Respironics EverFlo 5Ltr Oxygen Concentrator With OPI is making a big impression on providers and patients today. Its sleek, ergonomic design makes EverFlo easier to store, move, and carry than conventional concentrators. And it is one of the quietest and most energy efficient devices available today.
Oxygen concentration for the EverFlo is 93% (+/-3%). Liter flow is between .5 - 5L.
• Compact Design- EverFlo's ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn't draw as much attention.
• Lightweight for Easy Transport- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
• Low Maintenance for Reduced Costs- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters. Additionally, the EverFlo has fewer moving parts compared to other stationary concentrators.
• Recessed Flow Meter and Durable Metal Cannula- These features were both implemented to prevent the flow meter and cannula connector from breaking.
• Humidifier Bottle Platform for Extra Flexibility- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
• Oxygen Purity Indicator Option Available for Increased Security- The EverFlo Model # 1020001 includes an oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator With OPI
- Power Cord
- Compressor Filter & Micro Disk Filter
- Nasal Cannula & Humidifier Bottle
- EverFlo Concentrator Instruction Manual
- Dimensions- 58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
- Input Voltage- 120 +/- 10% VAC
- Input Frequency- 60 Hz
- Average Power Consumption- 350W
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels- Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
- Oxygen concentration (at 5 LPM)- 93 (+/- 3 %)
- Liter Flow- 0.5-5 l/min
- Weight- 31 Lbs / 14 KG
- Outlet Pressure- 5.5 PSI
- Operating Temperature- 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Sound level- 45 (typical) dB
- Operating Humidity- up to 95 %
- Warranty- 3 Years