The NUWAVE® CPAP Sanitizer combines the proven ozone gas treatment technology with a specialized flange fitting chamber bag to sanitize your cpap equipment. A unique advantage of the NUWAVE® CPAP Sanitizer involves using zipper bag chambers that can be fully closed during the sanitizing process. This will prevent ozone from leaking into the surrounding environment.
The NUWAVE® standard sanitizing unit comes with a small travel sized bag with a patent-pending fitting. The NUWAVE® sanitizer allows you to sanitize either your mask or water chamber at once (you will need to run separate cycles to sanitize mask and your water chamber). Customers also have the option of purchasing the NUWAVE® Plus which allows all your CPAP equipment to be sanitized at once in a larger chamber bag.
The sanitizing process will last for 30 minutes, followed by a five minute flush of fresh air into the sanitizing chamber. The included ozone filter will help convert the ozone back to active oxygen within two hours.
• Effective Cleaning Technology: The NUWAVE® using activated oxygen is capable of eliminating 99% of all harmful bacteria and pathogens allowing you to sleep easy knowing your CPAP is clean.
• Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery: NUWAVE® is provided with a long life battery and can last as long as 8-9 sanitization cycles before needing a charge. Re-charging is simple. Just plug the unit into a wall outlet using the provided power cord and USB charger adapter.
• Flange Fitting Seal: NUWAVE® is designed with an advanced configuration of a special flange fitting and one of two sanitizing chambers which uses a zipper to open and fully close the unit so the ozone stays inside.
• Choose your NUWAVE®: Select the portable smaller NUWAVE® or the larger all-in-one cleaning NUWAVE® Plus CPAP sanitizers.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
• How do I start NUWAVE?
Press and hold the power button for two full seconds until you hear a beep and see the blue light come on.
• How do I stop NUWAVE®?
NUWAVE® will stop automatically after 35 minutes of operation. If you want to manually shut it off, simply hold the power button down for 2 seconds and you will hear an extended beep and it will shut down and the blue light will turn off.
• How long do I need to leave the chamber closed after the cycle is complete?
We recommend leaving the chamber closed for 2 hours after the cycle is complete to allow for the ozone to be converted back to active oxygen.
• How often do I need to charge the battery?
On a full charge, NUWAVE® will run 6-8 sanitization cycles. If you run the unit three times per week, NUWAVE® would only need charging once every 2-3 weeks.
• How long does it take to charge the battery?
It takes about 4 hours to fully charge the battery.
• Can I operate NUWAVE® with the charger plugged into a wall outlet?
Yes you can.
• How often do I replace the ozone filter?
It is recommended to replace the ozone filter once every six months.
• How often do I need to replace the sanitization chamber, if ever?
Your NUWAVE® sanitization chamber has been designed to last for a long time. You should not have to replace the bag unless it’s damaged. The bag comes with a full 1 year warranty but should last much longer than a year.
What's in the Box:
- NUWAVE or NUWAVE CPAP Sanitizer (based on your selection)
- Sanitizing Chamber Bag
- Power Cord
- Dimensions: 4.9"L x 2.4" W x 2" H
- Weight: .45lbs
- Electrical: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Cleaning Agent: Activated Oxygen (Ozone), no liquids
- Cycle Time: 35 minutes