PRODUCT DISCONTINUED BY MFG
ResMed Mirage Liberty™ Full Face CPAP Mask with Nasal Pillows With Headgear offers a clear unrestricted field of vision. An alternative to typical restricting full face masks. The mask is lightweight, quiet, and does not use a nasal bridge or forehead support.
Bringing minimalist design to a full face mask, Mirage Liberty offers an alternative to conventional full face masks.
Comfort meets performance
Mirage™ dual-wall cushion and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action, enhance the mask’s comfort and seal at both points, delivering quiet therapy and a good night’s sleep.
Mirage Liberty delivers all-round stability and comfort with supportive, crown-shaped headgear that keeps the mask securely in place.
With fewer mask parts than other full face masks, Mirage Liberty is easy to handle, assemble and disassemble for cleaning. It is easy to put on and take off.
- Unobtrusive design offers free field of vision
- Dual-wall Mirage cushion technology
- Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action
- Ships with three pillow sizes for greater fit range
- Comprehensive user support package
- Stable and comfortable headgear provides first-time fit
- ResMed's patented Mirage dual-wall mouth cushion creates a secure, flexible seal and accomodates jaw movement, eliminating the need for a chin strap
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- Mask frame in selected size
- Oral cushion
- 3 Nasal Pillows (Small, Medium, Large)
- Patient Manual
Cushion Material: Silicone
Replaceable Cushion: Yes
Forehead Support: No
Gel Cushion: No
Headgear Quick Release Clips: Yes