On the outside, the IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust looks similar to previous versions of the IntelliPAP® but new technology advancements, comfort settings, and management tools have been added to make treating your sleep apnea easier.
• PureView™ AutoAdjust® Algorithm: The PureView AutoAdjust Algorithm in the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust utilizes sophisticated event detection to respond to a broad range of patient sleep events. This technology works with the patient's natural breathing and adjusts pressure based on the correspondence to specific occurrences including periodic breathing, respiratory events, and flow limitation. The IntelliPAP 2 is an auto-adjusting machine and will remain at a lower operating pressure until an event is detected requiring a higher pressure.
• Pressure Ramp: When this setting is activated, the machine gradually ramps up the device to prescription pressure to help you fall asleep easier. The ramp time can be set from 0-45 minutes.
• SmartFlex™ Pressure Relief Comfort Technology: The SmartFlex pressure relief feature helps the patient breathe easier during a therapy session. During exhalation, the prescribed pressure will be slightly lowered allowing breathing to feel natural. If you experience a respiratory event while using the pressure relief, the device will automatically deactivate this function until normal breathing resumes.
• Bluetooth capabilities allow for wireless communication between the Intellipap 2 and other associated components/accessories.
• SmartCode Technology compresses CPAP data and is readily available on the LCD display screen. Information including the flow limitation, Apnea-Hypopnea Index, leak rate, and hours of use will keep you on the right path to sleeping properly.
• SmartLink App: Use your smart phone with Apple or Android operating system to receive summary therapy reports, informative surveys, and notifications.
• Auto Start/Stop: This feature allows the user to automatically start and stop the therapy session without manually operating the machine. When enabled, press the mask against the face and begin breathing to start the machine. To end a therapy session, simply remove the mask.
• User Interface: Operating and setting up the machine is now effortless with the large color screen and intuitive control knob. A digital clock is displayed as the screen saver and the screen brightness can be easily adjusted, set to dim automatically, or turned off completely.
• Sound level: 26.6 dBA (comparable to a whisper)
• Pressure Range: 3- 20cm H20.
Apart from regular cleaning of the filter, we developed the IntelliPAP 2 to be maintenance free for its lifetime.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust CPAP MAchine
- Carrying Case
- 6 Foot Slimeline Tubing
- Filter Cover
- Reusable & Disposable Filters
- SD Card
- Power Supply & Cord
- Patient Manual
Warranty: 3 Years
110 Voltage: Yes
220 Voltage: Yes
Integrated Battery: No
Optional DC Cable: Yes
Pressure Range: 3-20cm
Auto Adjusting Pressure: Yes
Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjust: Yes
Heated Humidifier: Optional
Mask Off Alert: Yes
Hour/Session Recording: Yes
Data Card: Yes, SmartCode