DISCONTINUED BY RESMED
The ResMed Mobi Portable Concentrator is designed for a variety of patient lifestyles whether they are on the move or relaxing at home. Featuring a compact easy to use operating system, long battery life, and overall light weight, the ResMed Mobi Portable Oxygen Concentrator was developed to exceed the patient's expectations. The Mobi Portable Concentrator delivers pulse-dose oxygen to the patient and does not have continuous flow capabilities.
• Lightweight with Long Lasting Batteries: Mobi’s light weight and long-lasting batteries can help you stay active. Weighing just 5.5 lbs and featuring one of the longest-lasting batteries on the market, the Mobi Portable Concentrator will run up to 13 hours on setting 1.
• Oxygen for You: The Mobi Portable Concentrator uses Pulse-Wave™ technology that allows the Mobi to breathe with you. Mobi uses Pulse-Wave™ technology to efficiently deliver your selected dose of oxygen each time you inhale. As your activity level changes, Mobi senses your breathing and automatically switches between active and rest mode.
• Simple to Use: Patients with the ResMed Mobi Portable Concentrator will have access to user-friendly controls and a clear display screen make operating the Mobi easy. Mobi is designed for one-touch startup and simple setting changes. An easy-to-read display shows battery life and indicates when each dose of oxygen is delivered.
• FAA Compliant: The Mobi Portable Concentrator is approved by the FAA to be used on airplanes. Take to the skies with the Mobi and utilize the stylish carry bag to make traveling easier.
• Power Supply for the Mobi: In terms of powering the Mobi Portable Concentrator, use the provided AC or DC power cords. The battery is charged using the AC power cord and the Mobi is compatible with power supplies up to 240V.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- ResMed Mobi Portable Concentrator
- AC & DC Power Supplies
- Carry Case w/ Shoulder Strap
- Dimensions: 9.6" L x 4.49" W x 7.95" H
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years on unit, 1 year on battery
- Battery Charge Times:
- In Use
- Internal Battery: 6.1 hours average
External Battery: 3.1 hours average
Not In Use
Internal Battery: 3.6 hours average
External Battery: 1.8 hours average
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Flow Settings: Pulse Dose at 1-4
- Sound Level: 45 dBA at setting of 4
- Oxygen Concentration: Average 90% (+/- 3%)