PRODUCT DISCONTINUED BY MFG
OPERATES BOTH PULSE AND CONTINUOUS MODES
The Devilbiss iGo® Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers a durable and high performance unit capable of meeting your oxygen needs. This unit will deliver oxygen through continuous or pulse flow methods with an oxygen purity rating of 91% (+/- 3%).
Settings for the iGo® Portable Oxygen Concentrator range from 1-6LPM in PulseDose® Mode and 1-3LPM in Continuous Flow Mode. Power sources for this product include using AC power, DC power, or the Rechargeable Battery. While in continuous mode, tubing for the Devilbiss iGo can measure to 50 feet or less and pulse mode should be paired with a tubing or cannula or 35 feet or less.
• Integrated PulseDose® oxygen technology conserves the use time of the the iGo® concentrator utilizing an oxygen sensing device(OSD). This technology will ensure accurate delivery of oxygen and reduce the periodic maintenance schedule.
• Light Weight Design - The Devilbiss iGo® Portable Oxygen Concentrator has a compact design and weighs less than 20lbs with battery. The battery will recharge in 2-4.5 hours depending on flow settings.
• OxyTrack Software - This program allows the patient to view machine performance and usage information.
• Increased Battery Capabilities - The iGo® Portable Oxygen Concentrator can provide oxygen for 5.4 hours when operating in Pulse Mode on the #1 setting.
• Audible Alerts - The machine will issue a distinct alarm in the case of power failure, low battery, low oxygen output, high flow/low flow, or unit malfunction. The Devilbiss iGo will automatically switch to battery power in the event of the AC power being interrupted.
One iGo® Portable Oxygen Concentrator has been running on continuous flow since October 2007 in the test lab. This machine has passed rigorous testing to ensure consistent and reliable performance.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
|Product Features||Surprisingly compact design for easy travel and more enhanced portability
Oxygen Sensor that ensures accurate O2 delivery and a reduced maintenance schedule
Less than 20 pounds when the battery installed
Battery life up to 5.4 hours on Pulse that quickly recharges in 2 to 4 hours
Can be used with 35 foot cannula in continuous flow and 50 foot cannula on continuous
|Dimensions||12.3 inches Wide x 7.1 inches Deep x 19.3 inches High|
|Product Weight||15.5 pounds, 19 pounds with battery|
|Warranty||Three-year Manufacturer’s Warranty|
|Alarms / Alerts||High Flow/Low Flow, No Breathe, Low Oxygen Output, High Temperature, Low Battery, Power Failure, Unit Malfunction|
|Battery Charging Time||2.0 to 4.5 hours depending on flow setting|
|Battery Duration||3 hours on a setting of 6 and 5 hours on a setting of 1 in pulse dose
1.6 hours on a setting of 3 and 4 hours on a setting of 1 on continuous
|Flow Settings||Continuous Flow: 1 - 3 LPM
Pulse Dose: 1 - 6
|Maximum Oxygen Output||3000 ml/min|
|Noise Level||40 Decibels at 3.0 LPM|
|Operating Ranges, Intended for Use||Temperature: 41 F to 104 F (5 C to 40 C)
Altitude: 0 to 13,123 ft (0 to 4000 meters)
|Oxygen Concentration||91% (+/-3%) @ all flow settings|
|Storage Ranges, Intended for Storage||Temperature: -4 F to 140 F (-20 C to 60 C)|
The following are run-time estimates for the iGo with a new, fully charged battery pack:
|Flow Rate (L/Min)||>Continuous Flow||PulseDose (20 BPM)|
|1.0||4.0 hours||5.4 hours|
|2.0||2.4 hours||4.7 hours|
|3.0||1.6 hours||4.0 hours|
What's in the box:
- iGo Portable Concentrator
- Battery/AC Power Supply
- DC Power Adapter
- Mobile Cart
- Accessory Bag