DISCONTINUED BY PHILIPS RESPIRONICS
The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine is the latest Phillips Respironics Auto CPAP Machine combining a new contemporary design and enhanced technology to improve your sleep apnea therapy. Managing you progress with sleep apnea is made simple by viewing important information on the machine's LCD screen, downloading the info from the SD card, or using bluetooth technology and the DreamMapper app. This DreamStation machine is sleek and will automatically adjust pressure based on your breathing patterns and anticipated events.
• Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology: The DreamStation Auto CPAP is deigned to monitor the patient's breathing rhythm and respond with the correct changes in pressure level when necessary. Opti-Start technology will monitor the average pressure needed and begin therapy at this pressure. Opti-Start requires 30 hours of machine usage with the feature turned on.
• Ramp Features: The DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine offers two kinds of ramp settings that can be enabled or disabled based on patient preferences. The Auto-ramp feature will reduce the air pressure when you are trying to fall asleep and then gradually increase the pressure until your prescription setting is reached allowing you to fall asleep more comfortably. The SmartRamp mode maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
• A-Flex Pressure Relief: A-Flex Pressure Relief will identify natural breathing patterns and lower the pressure during exhalation while reverting back to normal pressure during the inhalation process. The transition between air flow is reduced allowing the patient to breathe more natural.
• Heated Humidifier: The DreamStation Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and utilizes dry box technology to prevent water from entering the machine. Heat settings can be preset with a range of 0-5 or adaptive mode will allow the machine to adjust settings based on surrounding environmental factors and provide optimum humidity.
• Exterior Design: The DreamStation was created to match the best machines in the industry while also looking good next to your bed. This machine is compact, light weight, and the front screen is easy to read with an intuitive display. Additionally, the device has a 180 degree swivel hose, dishwasher safe humidifier chambers, easy-to-view device display, and modular design.
• Bluetooth with DreamMapper: Using Bluetooth technology the DreamStation can connect to your smart phone or tablet devices. This app will provide you with sleep therapy information to help keep you motivated and on the right track to getting a great night's sleep.
• Altitude Compensation: This device automatically compensates for altitude up to 7,500 feet. No manual adjustment necessary.
• Check Mask Fit: The DreamStation can be used to check for mask fit by using a test pressure for 40 seconds. A green check mark indicates a good fit while a red x indicates adjustments need to take place. CPAP therapy will continue regardless of mask fit status.
• Auto Start/Off: The CPAP user can easily start and turnoff the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine by breathing into or taking off the mask.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- DreamStation Auto CPAP with Heated Humdifier
- Reusable & Disposable Filters
- SD Card
- Power Supply & Cord
- User Manual
- Carrying Bag
Warranty: 2 Years
110 Voltage: Yes
220 Voltage: Yes
Integrated Battery: No
Optional DC Cable: Yes
Pressure Range: 4-20cm
Auto-Adjusting Pressure: Yes
Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjust: Yes
Heated Humidifier: DreamStation Humidifier
Mask Off Alert: Yes
Hr/Session Recording: Yes
Data Card: Yes, SD Card
Machine with Water Chamber: 11.7″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″ H