The mask has only 4 parts, which makes cleaning, and maintenance extremally easy.
ResMed continues to build on the proven reliability and performance of the Quattro Series for a more comfortable therapy experience.
• Quattro Air for Her is specifically sized for women
• Easy to Use and Maintain - Only four parts making it easy to clean and assemble
• Flex Wing Forehead Support enables auto-adjustments and eliminates forehead pads for greater comfort and lighter feel
• SoftEdge™ Headgear Design features premium rolled-edge fabric that improves comfort and reduces facial marks
• Circular Diffuse Vent gently directs air away for less patient and bed partner disturbance
• One Piece Elbow with Quick Release Tabs
• Dual-Wall Spring Air™ Cushion is the next generation design that delivers a high-performance seal with even more comfort at the nasal bridge area - clipless cushion-to-frame attachment is easy to assemble
All three sizes of the Quattro Air for Her come with the size small SoftEdge Headgear with a soft pink lining.
THE LIGHTER WAY TO BETTER SLEEP
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- Quattro Air for Her Mask in Size selected
Cushion Material: Silicone
Replaceable Cushion: Yes
Forehead Support: Yes
Gel Cushion: No
Headgear Quick Release Clips: No