The AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask for Her offers the performance and reliability of the popular Swift FX series, yet it's even quieter and lighter. A recent clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night than compared to other leading nasal pillow masks.
The AirFit™ P10 for Her is easy to use, and its innovative QuickFit™ warp-knitted nylon headgear is snug without getting in your way. You will be able to enjoy real facial freedom while wearing the mask and be able to easily, and comfortably, shift to your favorite position without disrupting your therapy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Ultra Quiet - The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs the exhaled air away from you and your bed partner and is barely audible. In fact, it's 50% quieter than leading nasal pillow masks.
• Lighter - The AirFit P10 mask is also 50% lighter than other leading nasal pillow masks at only 1.6 oz. Being composed of only three parts ( frame, headgear and nasal pillow) the AirFit™ P10 is simplistic and easy to disassemble for cleaning.
• QuickFit™ Headgear - The elastic fabric headgear is very easy to fit with no need for Velcro closures. The adjustable split-strap headgear provides stability and adjustability with minimal facial contact. The innovative headgear design gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows snugly and firmly (but also comfortability) into place. The AirFit™ P10 for women also features a stylish pink and gray colored headgear.
• Comfortable Nasal Pillows - Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action allow you to be able to move around comfortability and adjust your sleeping position without compromising the mask's seal. The AirFit™ P10 for Her includes three differrent sizes of pillows to assure the best fit ( XS, S, M).
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- Mask frame
- Nasal Pillows Included XS, S, M
Cushion Material: Silicone
Replaceable Cushion: Yes
Forehead Support: No
Gel Cushion: No
Headgear Quick Release Clips: No
Resources / Guides