The new Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply is designed to automatically provide power to your 24V CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAPs during a power outage or if a primary power source is unavailable. This Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with the following PAP machines:
• ResMed AirSense 10
• ResMed AirMini
• ResMed S9*
• 3B Medical Luna*
• Apex Medical iCH*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running.
This newly redesigned battery is smaller, more efficient, and recharges faster than the original Medistrom Pilot 24 Battery found here.
Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery Key Features
• The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Portable CPAP Battery: The Pilot-24 Lite Battery weights only 1.3lbs allowing it to be easily transported and is compliant with the FAA.
• Battery Life: Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
• Charging Time: The average charging time for the Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite is 2 to 3 hours and offers a lifespan of more than 500 charge/discharge cycles.
• Additional Key Features: The Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)