The Medistrom™ Pilot-12 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply for 12V PAP Devices is designed to provide power to your CPAP when interruptions from primary sources occur or power options do not exist. Compatible PAP units with the Pilot-12 Lite Battery include:
Philips Respironics DreamStation
Philips Respironics System One S60
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and IntelliPAP II*
HDM Z1* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
This newly redesigned battery is smaller, more efficient, and recharges faster than the original Pilot-12 Battery found here.
Medistrom™ Pilot-12 Lite Backup Battery Key Features:
• The Pilot-12 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 12V PAP machines. The Pilot-12 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Portable CPAP Battery: The Pilot-12 Lite Battery weights only 1.3lbs allowing it to be easily transported and is compliant with the FAA.
• Battery Life: Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
• Charging Time: The average charging time for the Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite is 2 to 3 hours and offers a lifespan of more than 500 charge/discharge cycles.
• Additional Key Features: The Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
What's in the Box:
• Pilot 12 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/ System One S60
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 12V, 60W (NORMAL), 80W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)