The new Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply is designed to automatically provide power to your 24V CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAPs during a power outage or if a primary power source is unavailable. This Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with the following PAP machines:
• ResMed AirSense 10
• ResMed AirMini
• ResMed S9*
• 3B Medical Luna*
• Apex Medical iCH*
• Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running.
Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery Key Features
• The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
• Portable CPAP Battery: The Pilot-24 Lite Battery weights only 1.3lbs allowing it to be easily transported and is compliant with the FAA.
• Battery Life: Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
• Charging Time: The average charging time for the Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite is 2 to 3 hours and offers a lifespan of more than 500 charge/discharge cycles.
• Additional Key Features: The Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Lite Battery comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
*Note: If your current CPAP is a Philips Respironics DreamStation, Respironics System One, or Devilbiss IntelliPAP you will need the Medistrom™ Pilot-12 Lite Battery found here.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)