The Respironics SimplyGo Portable Concentrator is an excellent product for a patient requiring a lightweight concentrator that can deliver both pulse dose and continuous flow. This Respironics SimplyGo Concentrator has been rated among the most durable and easy to use concentrators on the market today.
• User-friendly and durable design: SimplyGo's streamlined control panel is convenient and easy to use. All device operations are immediately at your fingertips. Furthermore, SimplyGo was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
• Large oxygen output for all patient's needs: SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing 10 pounds or less. That means SimplyGo is able to keep up with your patients' portable oxygen needs today and tomorrow.
• Continuous and pulse dose oxygen delivery: The SimplyGo Portable Concentrator is the only POC to offer both continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a single device.
• Operating alarms to keep patient informed: SimplyGo has several operating alarms that allow you to monitor its performance.
• Easy access to exchangeable battery: The battery is immediately accessible. One of the keys to SimplyGo's portability is its lightweight and compact battery. It is easily accessible and can be quickly changed by patients. There are no awkward external battery belts, connectors, or hard-to-maintain internal batteries. Patients want more time? Simply take along more batteries
• Carry case for active patients: SimplyGo's attractive multi-purpose carrying case allows users to wear it over the shoulder or secure it to the mobile cart. An extra battery, cannula, or other accessories fit in the zippered pouch.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- SimplyGo Portable Concentrator Unit
- SimplyGo Battery
- AC Power Adapter & Cord
- DC Power Cord
- Accessory Bag
- Carry Cart
- User Manual
- Oxygen Concentrations: 86% - 97% on all settings
- Dimensions: 11.5" L x 6" W x 10" H
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Weight: 10 lbs w/ battery
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5,1,1.5,2 L/Min
- Pulse Dose Flow:
1=12 ml; 1.5=18 ml
2=24 ml; 2.5=30 ml
3=36 ml; 3.5=42 ml
4=48 ml; 4.5=54 ml
5=60 ml; 5.5=66 ml; 6=72 ml
- Power: Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max
AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Battery Duration:
Continuous Flow of 1 LPM: 1.6 hours
DC Power: Input 12 to 19 VDC 8.0 A max
- Battery Charge Time: 2-3 hours