The ResMed AirSense™ 11 AutoSet™ is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device with integrated heated humidifier, wireless connectivity, advanced event detection and patient support features.
Utilizing advanced event detection, the Airsense 11™ Auto differentiates between obstructive and central sleep apneas ensuring the patient is receiving the correct therapy.
• ResMed AutoSet™ Algorithm: This design feature allows for optimal comfort and treatment efficacy. The AutoSet algorithm adjusts pressure only when needed to maintain the lowest possible pressure for the patient.
• Remote Upgrade Availability: With the AirSense 11, you will never miss out on the latest technology. Using over-the-air updates, ResMed software and digital features can be directly sent to the device.
• Easy to use touch screen: makes navigating AirSense 11 settings simple and intuitive.
• AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection: delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™): delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
• Quiet Easy Breathe Motor: makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
• Integrated heated humidifier: can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
• Built-in ambient light sensor: adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
• AirView™ Data: access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- Auto-Adjusting CPAP Machine Unit
- Built In HumidAire Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Water Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply w/ Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Air Filter
- Patient Manual
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 110/220 Voltage: Yes
- Integrated Battery: No
- Pressure Range: 4-20cm
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: Yes
- Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
- Auto-Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- Smart Start/Stop: Yes
- Sound Level: 25 dBA
- Weight: 2lbs 8oz
- Dimensions: 10.21" L x 5.45" W x 3.72" H