The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S series is designed to help patients having trouble adjusting to their sleep apnea therapy.
This ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel Humidification System provides added pressure support and easily adjustable features to simplify the therapy process.
This device is ideal for any patient who has a fixed pressure and wants a high level of comfort.
• Easy-Breathe motor is quiet and makes for a peaceful sleeping environment. The motor operates at a 26dBA level and is one of the quietest machines available today.
• User-friendly controls, comprehensive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize settings.
• FAA requirements - The Aircurve™ 10 S meets all federal aviation requirements for air travel. Always contact your airline prior to travel to see if they have any specific requirements such as a prescription or a letter of medical necessity for allowing the use of the device on board the aircraft.
• SmartStart™ - This feature recognizes when the user breathes into the mask and will begin a therapy session. Likewise, the machine will notice the absence of breathing and removal of mask as the completion of sleep apnea therapy.
• Climate control - The AutoCurve™ 10 S controls climate factors through the integrated HumidAir™ humidification device to provide a comfortable temperature and humidity level. Using the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube and Auto setting on the machine, patients will receive the correct pressure and humidification level with the lowest rainout condensation. The ClimateLineAir™ tube provides added comfort and less condensation buildup in the tubing during therapy. Select the ClimateLineAir™ tube during the checkout process to receive this advanced technology.
• Vsync™ - This feature consists of continuous leak management technology ensuring proper delivery of air pressure while maintaining synchronized therapy between you and the Aircurve™ 10 S. If pressure changes take place in the mask or the mask seal is loosened, Vsync technology will track and control the leakage while providing accurate information to the user.
• TiControl™ - The AutoCurve™ device monitors the breathing patterns of the patient and compares it to the Timax and Timin settings on the machine. If the patient's breathing moves outside the range of the Ti settings, the AirCurve™ 10 S will intervene to change the timing of delivered pressure.
• Trigger Sensitivity - The Trigger Sensitivity feature optimizes the respiratory flows between the patient and Aircurve™ 10 S device. This sensitivity setting analyzes the patient's breathing and uses the information to adjust air pressure based on the respiratory effort of the user.
• AirView™ - This feature is a patient management system allowing for daily access of therapy data and remote control of settings.
• myAir™ - Track and receive guidance on your sleep apnea therapy progess using myAir™. This online program offers coaching and motivational tools to help engage patients in their therapy.
• SD Card and Storage - The Aircurve™ 10 S records sleep therapy information and analysis which can be downloaded onto an SD card. The SD card comes with the machine and must be correctly inserted into the device prior to operation. The AirCurve 10 S contains enough internal memory for 365 sessions of compliance information and 30 sessions of detailed data.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- AirCurve 10 CPAP Machine w/ Heated Humidifier
- Standard Water Chamber
- 6 Foot SlimLine Tubing
- Power Supply & Cord
- Travel Bag
- Standard Filter and Filter Cover
- SD Card
- Patient Manual
Warranty: 2 Years
110 Voltage: Yes
220 Voltage: Yes
Integrated Battery: No
Pressure Range: 4-25cm
CPAP Mode: Yes
Auto Adjusting Pressure: No
Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjust: Yes
Auto On/Off: Yes
Heated Humidifier: Yes
Leak Compensation: Yes
Hour/Session Recording: Yes
Data Card: SD card
Weight w/ Humidifier: 44oz