With only four parts, ResMed's Mirage FX nasal CPAP mask is light weight, compact, and easy to clean and easy to use.
The Mirage FX Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution and comfort. Incorporating extra softness at the nasal bridge to reduce discomfort commonly felt in this area. You will also find Mirage FX easy to live with: it’s easy to clean, wear and adjust ...and being one of the lightest nasal masks on the market, it won't weigh you down.
Fit for all
The Standard Mirage FX fits 90% of users. However, for users who require a wider fit, the Mirage FX Wide offers more frame and cushion width, a shallower cushion and shorter frame length to comfortably seal against flatter nasal bridges.
This mask also comes in a "For Her" version. The Mirage FX for Her version includes a smaller, pink colored headgear. Choose from size small or standard when purchasing the Mirage FX for Her. The small cushion is not compatible with the frame that fits the standard and wide cushion.
- Only four parts, including headgear, make wear and care easy
- Slender and ultra lightweight frame provide an open field of vision and stable fit
- SoftEdge™ headgear contours are kind to the face
- Flexible “butterfly wing” forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin
- Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides extra softness at the nasal bridge
- Squeeze-tab elbow lets you quickly detach your tubing at the mask for easy removal
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- Mirage FX Nasal Mask in selected size
Cushion Material: Silicone
Replaceable Cushion: Yes
Forehead Support: Yes
Gel Cushion: No
Headgear Quick Release Clips: No