From the manufacturer of the 7600 V2, Hans Rudolph, "We designed the Full Face 7600 Series V2 Mask because of the need in the obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) marketplace for a better full face mask." We have been making masks since 1983 and may be the oldest or one of the mask manufacturers in the Respiratory market.
So developing the new V2 has been going on for years now. Our Full Face Mask designs have always been unique in that we them from higher quality materials, with patented geometry that comes from many years of experience in this field shaping the seal to fit faces better and more comfortably than others and offering more sizes throughout the range from large to petite."
- 5 sizes to cover a wide range of patients
- Face piece with new facial sealing flange is single piece mask made of clear silicone rubber
- Anti-Asphyxia Valve included for patient safety - Allows patients to breathe room air is the CPAP or BiPAP malfunctions
- Swivel port micro holes dissipate exhaled CO2
- 360 degree dual swivel port for increased patient freedom of movement
- Newly designed quick release straps
- Lightweight, easy to use, and high quality mask and headgear
- Autoclave and dishwasher safe
3 sizes of headgear are available; small (included with the extra small and petite mask sizes), medium (included with the medium and small mask sizes) and large (included with the large mask size).
Return on Warranty Issues Only