The DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is the next evolution in Philips' integrated sleep solutions. It’s designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
• Daily feedback: Philips Care Orchestrator provides actionable patient insights and helps you anticipate and resolve most patient concerns. Remote data collection and engagement features help track performance.
• Ramp Plus: The Ramp Plus feature allows patients to set a comfortable starting pressure.
• Personalized comfort settings: The color touchscreen is designed to be simple to navigate and may help to reduce callbacks and make troubleshooting easier. Comfort settings include Ramp Plus, humidification and heated tube temperature.
• Enhanced patient engagement: Philips DreamMapper sleep apnea mobile app with improved Bluetooth connectivity enables patients to view their own nightly sleep data to help them stay motivated and keep track of their therapy, including mask fit and therapy hours.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- DreamStation2 AutoCPAP Machine
- Disposable Ultra fine filter
- Power Cord and Supply
- User Manual
- DreamStation2 Carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
Humidifier Capacity: 325 ml Years
Tubing compatibility: 12mm standard/heated, 15mm standard/heated, 22mm standard
Water compatibility: Distilled
Type: Adaptive, 5 settings
Heated temperature: 5 settings
Pressure Range: 4-20cm
Modes: CPAP, Auto CPAP
Altitude Compensation: Automatic
Advanced event detection: Standard
Flow waveforms: Standard
Connectivity: Integrated cell modem and Bluetooth
Ramp Plus time: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min
FLEX pressure relief: Off, 1, 2, 3
Ramp Plus starting pressure: Off, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 cm
Advanced: CPAP Check, Auto Trial, EZ Start
Display: Color touchscreen, push therapy button
Filters: Reusable pollen, disposable ultra-fine
Electrical requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 – 2.0 A
Warranty: 2 Years
Resources / Guides