The AirMini™ AutoSet™ Travel CPAP Machine is a complete travel system designed as a complementary AutoSet™ device that delivers the quality of therapy ResMed customers have come to expect. This AirMini™ travel unit utilizes the same proven algorithms and a range of new technologies that ensure discreet and effective therapy. The AirMini device and setup pack, optimized AirFit™ masks, and AirMini app give you what you need to bring high-quality therapy along no matter where life takes you. Whether your CPAP used to stay at home when you traveled or you are just tired of packing it up, the new AirMini™ offers a better way forward.
In addition to being the smallest CPAP on the market, there are a number of reasons AirMini isn’t just another travel CPAP
THE AIRMINI™ SYSTEM IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS
- AirMini Auto CPAP Device – comes with the same therapy modes as the ResMed AirSense™ 10 bedside devices (CPAP, AutoSet™ and AutoSet™ for Her) and offers many of the same popular features including AutoRamp™, Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) and SmartStart™. And while it isn’t required to operate the AirMini™, the AirMini app provides convenient control of your machine. Download it to your smart device for access to a range of adjustable comfort settings and your nightly score that tells you how well you slept.
- Compatible Mask: Mask choices include F20 Full Face Mask, N20 Nasal Mask and the AirFit P10 for AirMini™ – a nasal pillows mask option created specifically for AirMini™.
- AirMini™ SetUp Pack: The AirMini system requires a setup pack to match your compatible mask, which is needed to use AirMini. The setup pack includes the AirMini tubing and a F20 or N20 mask connector. Mask not included. The AirFit P10 for AirMini does include the mask.
- The AirMini N20 setup pack comes with a HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidifier plus tubing and N20 mask connector. N20 Mask not included
- AirMini P10 setup pack comes with an AirFit P10 for AirMini mask, HumidX and HumidX Plus waterless humidifier and tubing. The AirMini™ P10 setup pack is the only setup pack option that includes a mask.
- The AirMini F20 setup pack comes with tubing and F20 mask connector. HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus waterless humidifier are not currently available with the F20. F20 Mask not included. The AirMini is compatible with the AirFit F20, AirTouch F20, and AirFit F30 masks.
ActiveAir™ – This crucial technology caps therapy flow while still increasing therapy pressure, which allows the system to be smaller, quieter and more efficient without compromising on therapy delivery or pressure settings
HumidX™ – The waterless humidification system integrated into the tubing allows exhaled air to pass through the HumidX before reaching the mask vent. The HumidX acts as a source of moisture throughout therapy, providing a comfortable portable therapy experience. The HumidX component allows you to travel lighter while still being able to enjoy the comfort of having humidification added to your CPAP therapy.The HumidX must be replaced within 30 days of opening the pack.
CPAP Mask Compatibility – The AirMini has been designed to work only with the ResMed AirFit ™ 20 series of masks ( AirFit F20 and AirFit N20 ) and the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask. This will allow you to choose from Full Face (F20), Nasal (N20) and Nasal Pillow (P10) – each designed to deliver comfortable and stable therapy wherever you travel.
Bluetooth Compatibility with AirMini™ App – Pair the AirMini™ with an Android or Apple device to view sleep therapy data. The device does not have a screen; therefore, the app has been designed to display important information such as:
- 30 Day Sleep Score
- Usage Hours
- Events Per Hour
- Leak Rate
Press the Bluetooth button on the front of the machine. Scan the barcode with your device’s built-in camera or type in the four digit number on the barcode to begin connecting the machine and personal device (personal device not included). When connecting, a blue light on the front of the machine will blink. Once the connection is complete, the light will stay solid blue for approximately thirty seconds before turning off. Now, you are ready to start exploring your personal sleep data.
AirMini Travel Accessories – ResMed has developed a series of accessories suitable for your machine. The HumidX provides efficient humidification without the hassle of pouring water in a tank. The HumidX capsules capture moisture from the ambient and from your breath and turn it into effective humidification for your therapy. HumidX system provides effective humidification in all environments and climates. Choose HumidX for average climates and HumidX Plus for dry climate conditions such as high altitudes.
The AiMini special Mount System will also help you secure your CPAP to various points such as the bedframe, the walls or the airplane seat pocket. There are many different ways in which you can use the Mount System to secure the CPAP to the most convenient spot in your environment, even to your bedside table.
The AirMini stylish travel bag allows you to pack nicely everything you need for therapy on the go. It is a small and compact bag with practical compartments for the AirMini unit and its accessories. Pack your AirMini travel bag with everything you need to reach out for your required air therapy whenever and wherever you need it.
CHOOSE YOUR SETUP PACK (Tubing Options) WHEN ORDERING ABOVE
AirMini™ Travel CPAP • 20W Power Supply • Filter Cover • Disposable Filter • Drawstring • User Manual • 2 Year Warranty
Requires: SetUp Pack for F20, SetUp Pack for N20 or SetUp Pack with P10 Mask
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- AirMini Auto Travel CPAP Machine
- 20 Watt Power Supply
- Filter Cover
- Disposable Filter
- Drawstring Bag
- User Manual
Machine Dimensions: 5.4in L x 3.3in W x 2.1in H
Machine Weight: .66lb
Sound Level: 34 dBa
Warranty: 2 Years (AirMini Device)
Warranty: 90 Days (Mask Tubing System)
Voltage 110-220v: Yes
Pressure Range 4-20cm