The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask is designed to be a minimal contact mask while providing a great seal and enhancing your CPAP therapy. ResMed has restructured the full face mask to cover the mouth and base of the nostril leaving fewer areas exposed to facial marks. This new technology has changed the future of CPAP masks providing customers with the quietest and lightest full face masks.
• With a minimal-contact mask like AirFit™ F30, you’ll experience fewer facial marks than you would with a traditional full face mask. Its UltraCompact cushion is designed to seal securely under the nose to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness/irritation/red marks.
• An open field of vision is created from the design of the AirFit™ F30 which is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic.
• The QuietAir Elbow engineered as part of the mask, utilizes quiet air venting to reduce noise. During exhalation, the air is spread out over a wider area than most CPAP mask elbows lowering the overall noise output.
• The AirFit™ F30 uses magnetic clips allowing the CPAP user to easily put on or take off the mask. The nylon straps can also be easily adjusted with the one-size-fits-all headgear.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- AirFit™ F30 Mask in selected size
- User Manual
- Replaceable Cushion: Yes
- Headgear Quick Clips: Yes
- Gel Cushion: No
- Forehead Support: No
- Mask Cushion Type: Silicone