The ResMed AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear is a compact full face mask made of very lightweight materials and minimal face contact.
The user friendly design is easy to clean and assemble with only 4 parts.
This is a full face mask and seals over both the nose and mouth.
• No Forehead Support allows fo an un-obscured line of sight and also helps to diminish that "claustrophobic feeling" often associated with full face masks.
• Lightweight and Simple Design make the AirFit F10 feel lighter on the face while creating an excellent seal over both the nose and mouth. Since the AirFit F10 is made of only four lightweight components, the mask is easy to clean and re-assemble. The AirFit F10's curved frame arms are made of soft, clear silicone and rest gently on the cheeks. SoftWrap sleeves are also provided to cover the frame arms for additional comfort.
• Spring Air™ Dual Wall Cushion that is both comfortable and effective. The dual wall design allows the inner wall to create the seal while the outer wall inflates with air to further enhance the seal. This technology also reduces the facial pressure making the cushion much more comfortable.
• SoftEdge™ Headgear features slimmed down straps for maximum comfort and minimal facial marks. These headgear straps are made of a premium rolled-edge fabric that allows air to move through the weaved material allowing it to breath for a more comfortable fit. The headgear is also designed to be worn loosely allowing the cushion to inflate naturally so it can adapt to the contours of your face.
• Circular Diffused Venting around the AirFit F10's Quick Release Elbow delivers ultra quiet performance by directing the air away from the user and bed partner. Additionally, the Quick Release Elbow features side buttons for easy release from the mask frame for cleaning and at night. The elbow rotates 360º and includes an independent tube swivel to reduce tubing drag.
The right fit for you
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
• AirFit F10 in selected size
• Mask Headgear
• Cushion Material: Silicone
• Replaceable Cushion: Yes
• Forehead Support: No
• Gel Cushion: No
• Headgear Quick Release Clips: No