Free shipping on orders over $99
DreamStation Go CPAP
Brand: Philips Respironics
Product Code: DSG400S11
Availability: Out of stock
Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
The sleek design has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs, and at half the size of our trusted System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users.
- Intuitive color touchscreen for quick, simple setup and easy navigation.
- Built-in power supply for a compact footprint. Reduces the number of parts managed by you.
- Fast, easy click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple. Connects with DreamWear and Pico masks from Philips. Adapter included for other mask types.
- Built-in USB charging port allows for easy charging of mobile devices.
- Complies with FAA requirements for airplane travel
- New 12mm tubing is our smallest and lightest we've ever offered, providing enhanced packability, flexibility, and freedom of movement while you sleep.
- Bluetooth is standard with every device.
- Compatible with our DreamMapper patient self-management tool.
Wherever your travels take you, sleep apnea follows. That’s why DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packing powerful performance into a light, streamlined package. It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
Sign up for DreamMapper to track your therapy results wherever you go. If you already use DreamMapper, you can sync data from multiple DreamMapper-enabled devices* to one account. You can track and monitor your combined progress across both home and travel PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
* The DreamStation Go Travel PAP is available in a CPAP and Auto version. Click here for the DreamStation Go Auto CPAP.
Special Combo Pricing with the Purchase of the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier.
Add the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier to your cart for only $199 ($50 savings) and experience the benefits of humidification while traveling. This humidifier is compatible with any type of water (distilled, tap, bottled), works with any tubing size, and has smart features for ease of use. Simply use the drop down box above and select add humidifier.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- DreamStation Go CPAP Machine
- User Manual
- Reusable Filter
- 12mm micro flex tubing
- Power cord
Machine Type: Fixed CPAP
Dimensions: 15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H
Warranty: 2 Years
Data Card: No
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm/H20
Altitude Adjustment: Automatic
110/220 Voltage: Yes, both
Battery: Yes (sold separately)
Rx Required: Yes