Live Active Five® Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a powerful, lightweight POC designed to give you independence and flexibility. It comes with a custom-designed carry bag that allows you to comfortably wear the device on either side of the body or as a cross body. The dual curve design of the device keeps the nasal cannula in place, always keeps the unit’s screen and cannula front-facing, and the bag’s smart strap prevents it from unhooking from the oxygen outlet.
Each lithium-ion battery packs more than 6 hours of runtime! The top-loading design of the Live Active Five allows you to easily change the battery while the device is still in the carry bag (additional batteries sold separately).
The Live Active Five provides vacuum pressure swing adsorption technology (VPSA) ensuring each sieve bed is rejuvenated every cycle resulting in clean sieve beds and high oxygen purity for a long period of time.
Ease, comfort and peace of mind An easy-to-understand display screen makes the device simple to use. One push of a button turns on and adjusts the pulse fl ow setting. An ergonomic, dual-curve design allows for comfortable wear on either side of the body.
Highest oxygen purity possible With Precision Medical’s proprietary Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) technology, you’ll receive the highest oxygen purity possible (95.5%). The VPSA technology optimizes device performance, producing therapeutic oxygen for a longer time and reducing the frequency of sieve bed replacements.
Easy-to-change battery Change batteries quickly and easily while on the go with the convenient, top-access battery. With more than 6 hours of duration with each battery on setting 1, the single battery design allows you to enjoy activities longer without the added weight of bigger or bulkier batteries.
Multiple charging options Live Active Five can be charged by plugging into any electrical outlet or the DC outlet in a car, RV or boat. Quickly charge additional batteries using the optional Live Active Five Battery Charger.
Low maintenance Designed for minimal maintenance, the device alerts you when it is time to replace the sieve beds. The all-in-one sieve bed replacement can be changed by you or your durable medical equipment provider.
Intended Use and Indications
The Precision Medical Inc. Live Active Five (POC) (the device) is intended to provide supplemental oxygen to persons requiring oxygen therapy. The device can be used in home, institution, vehicle and for transportable use.
- The Live Active Five POC is to be used by a trained patient and/or caregiver in or outside the home that requires prescribed supplemental oxygen.
- The user should have a visual acuity of 0 on the log Minimum Angle of Resolution (log MAR) scale or 6/6 (20/20), corrected if necessary.
- The user should not have a hearing impairment that would prevent them from hearing the device alerts.
- The user must be able to read and understand the supplied user manual in the language it is written.
- The patient population is for adult use only. The patient should not be a child, newborn, or infant.
- The patient must be able to wear an adult size cannula to ensure proper patient usage and oxygen delivery.
- This device is not intended to use while sleeping.
- This device is not to be used for support or to sustain life.
- This device is intended to provide supplemental oxygen only. An alternate source of oxygen shall always be available.
- This device is not intended for children, newborn, or infant use.
- This device is not appropriate for any user who would experience adverse health consequences as a result of a temporary interruption in oxygen therapy.
- This device should only be used when prescribed by a physician. The use of non-prescribed oxygen therapy can be hazardous.
- Users who are unable to communicate discomfort while using this device may require additional monitoring.
- Users with hearing and/or sight impairment(s) may need assistance while using this device.
- Users who breathe from their mouths or through an oxygen mask should not use this device.
Each lithium-ion battery packs more than 6 hours of runtime! The simple, top-loading design of the Live Active Five allows you to quickly change the battery while the device is still in the carry bag. We purposely designed it so you can conveniently extend your battery life as needed without having to carry the extra weight of a double battery.
The Live Active Five comes with a custom-designed carry bag that allows you to comfortably wear the device on either side of the body or as a cross body. This dual curve design keeps the nasal cannula in place, and the bag’s smart strap prevents it from accidentally unhooking from the oxygen outlet. No matter how you choose to wear the Live Active Five, the custom carry bag always keeps the unit’s screen and cannula front-facing.
Height: 8.4 in. (21.4 cm)
Width: 3.2 in. (8.3 cm)
Depth: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
Device: 5.0 lbs (2.2 kg) with a single battery
87% to 95%
<40 dBA at setting 2
Duration: up to 6.5 hours based on user setting
Pulse Flow with five (5) settings