The system is exceptionally compact and convenient, making it ideal for travel or home use. Featuring ResMed’s improved motor design with Easy-Breathe technology, the VPAP Auto 25 BiLevel System's unique VAuto mode uses ResMed's AutoSet technology to automatically adjust to the users pressure needs as they vary throughout the night (adjusting pressures for both inspiration, or IPAP, and for expiration, or EPAP). With ResMed’s clinically proven AutoSet algorithm, VPAP Auto 25 is able to detect flow limitation and act preemptively to prevent apneic and snoring events. Equipped with three modes (VAuto, S and CPAP), VPAP Auto 25 is the most versatile device available and comes in a conveniently small and sleek package.
- Compact size and sleek design make use during travel and home use equally easy and enjoyable.
- Combines the clinically proven AutoSet algorithm with the supreme comfort of ResMed’s Easy-Breathe technology to make breathing easier for patients with OSA, noncompliant CPAP users, and those who require additional ventilatory support.
- New, exclusive dual fan motor design provides a quieter sound due to the lower RPMs required by each fan to maintain pressure. It also increases the durability of the machine by sharing the workload between two fan systems instead of the one fan system employed by other machines.
New whisper-quiet operation is 75% quieter than competing bilevel devices.
- New Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor and improved synchronization with the patient's breathing cycle for maximum comfort and a quiet night’s sleep.
- The VPAP S is compatible with the S8 ResLink, ResScan Software and S8 ResTraxx. Built-in ResScan data card capability makes objective measurement of treatment use and treatment effectiveness simple and straightforward.
- Usage-based compliance download for accurate patient monitoring, including clinical and efficacy data recording within the machine for 365 days (included ResScan Data Card will allow you to download data for your doctor).
- ResMed’s Vsync leak management algorithm and TiControl breath synchronization control for accurate and comfortable
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only