S9 VPAP™ S Features:
• Compact size offers exceptional treatment in an unobtrusive, user device -- great for home, great for travel!
• Choice of fixed CPAP or BiLevel Therapy
• Whisper-quiet operation (Less than 24 dBA average)
• Wide bilevel pressure range (4 to 25 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
• EPR & Easy-Breathe provide greater comfort than standard BiLevel Systems and reduce leak levels
• SD Data Card offers Comprehensive efficacy and compliance data
• Intelligent Tubing Options - In addition to Standard tubing the S9 Series can use ResMed's exclusive SlimLine and ClimateLine Tubing.
• SmartStart - Starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
• VSync monitors and compensates for leak continuously and automatically
• Automatic Altitude Adjustment
• Mask Off Detection alerts user to excessive leaks or mask removal
• TiControl is an additional setting that can accomodate individual respiratory conditions by improving the synchrony between the user and the device.
• Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only