ResMed’s improved EPR with Easy-Breathe technology offers Expiratory Pressure Relief delivered in a smooth waveform that mimics patient breathing. With a choice of three different EPR comfort levels (1, 2, and 3 cmH2O relief per breath), the S8 Escape II with Easy-Breathe technology allows customized comfort for breathing that feels more natural.
ResMed's ResScan Data Card allows for remote downloading of patients compliance. The compact design allows for easier traveling and home use. Optional integrated heated humidification can be added to the S8 Escape II. This CPAP machine rates as one of the best CPAP machines on the market today. Pressure ranges can be set between 4 and 20 cmH2O and can be used with any manufactures CPAP mask. This CPAP machine comes with a 6 foot hose, filters, and a convenient carrying bag.
- ResMed S8 Escape II has improved motor design that outputs only 24 decibels at 10 cmH2O, making the CPAP machine 75% quieter than the original S8 Elite.
- The H4i integrated heated humidification has 5 heat settings to allow for maximum comfort.
- The S8 Escape II provides reminders for accessory replacements, and also has the advantages of remote downloading capabilities utilizing the ResScan Data Card which provides compliance data.
- ResMed's Easy-Breathe technology, a 75% quieter motor and improved EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) mode allows for a drop in pressure upon exhalation making patients exhalation feel more natural.
- Compact and robust, makes the ResMed S8 series a portable and user friendly CPAP machine.
- ResMed S8 Escape II has Automatic Altitude Adjustment ensuring correct pressure is given while traveling.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only