- ResMed S8 Elite II has improved motor design that outputs only 24 decibels at 10 cmH2O, making the CPAP machine 75% quieter than the original S8 Elite.
- The S8 Elite II provides reminders for accessory replacements, and also has the advantages of remote downloading capabilities utilizing the ResScan Data Card which provides efficacy and usage data that tracks therapy effectiveness, compliance data, and patient trends.
- ResMed's Easy-Breathe technology, a 75% quieter motor and improved EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) mode allows for a drop in pressure upon exhalation making patients exhalation feel more natural.
- Compact and robust, makes the ResMed S8 series a portable and user friendly CPAP machine.
- ResMed S8 Elite II has Automatic Altitude Adjustment ensuring correct pressure is given while traveling.
- ResMed's S8 Elite II comes with a built in power supply which automatically detects the DC input. This is ideal for travel.
- ResMed's S8 Elite II automatically converts from 110V to 220V while traveling abroad.
The ResMed S8 Elite II CPAP Machine with Easy-Breathe Technology and EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) allows for better patient compliance and easier patient exhalation making for a more natural nights sleep. ResMed has set a new industry standard in quiet, reliable, and comfortable sleep therapy. ResMed’s new sophisticated dual motor design delivers superior performance at a lower effort while cutting device noise significantly at only 24 decibels. By reducing pressure during exhalation, the patented EPR Easy-Breathe technology makes the adjustment to CPAP therapy easier and more natural for the CPAP user.
ResMed’s improved EPR with Easy-Breathe technology offers Expiratory Pressure Relief delivered in a smooth waveform that mimics patient breathing. With a choice of three different EPR comfort levels (1, 2, and 3 cmH2O relief per breath), the S8 Elite II with Easy-Breathe technology allows customized comfort for breathing that feels more natural.
ResMed's ResScan Data Card allows for remote downloading of patients compliance and efficacy data. The compact design allows for easier traveling and home use. Optional integrated heated humidification can be added to the S8 Elite II. This CPAP machine rates as one of the best CPAP machines on the market today. Pressure ranges can be set between 4 and 20 cmH2O and can be used with any manufactures CPAP mask. This CPAP machine comes with a 6 foot hose, filters, and a convenient carrying bag.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only