The Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP Mask is designed without a forehead support, reducing the overall contact to only the headgear and cushion. Users can wear the mask while reading or viewing television without the obstruction of a forehead support.
The Mirage Vista mask system combines the trusted performance of Mirage cushion technology to the unobtrusive, streamlined frame design that allows users to read themselves to sleep.
Features & Benefits
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360o to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension.
- Set & Forget Headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit.
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability.
- Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit.
- Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment.
- Breath-O-Prene headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate.
- New headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only