The Mirage Activa™ Nasal Mask uses ActiveCell Technology to automatically adapt to the changing positions of active sleepers.
It allows the mask frame to move independently of the cushion, which helps the cushion stay in place and maintain a seal during active sleep.
Features & Benefits
- ActiveCell Technology allows more active sleep with fewer air leaks, and there is no need for tight headgear.
- The cushion has an inflatable chamber that compensates for movement in any direction.
- Convenient cushion clip snaps on and off for trouble-free mask cleaning.
- Mirage® cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you won't experience pressure sores and discomfort.
- One Snap Elbow allows quick and easy removal of the air tube while the mask is still on.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of your forehead for improved comfort and seal.
- Adjustable forehead support with four position options optimizes seal and increases stability.
- Quick release headgear clips improve convenience.
All services provided by Cpaps, Etc., including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed soley by Cpaps, Etc. and independently of the manufacturer.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only