The IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP System brings SmartFlex technology and advanced therapy reporting to the DeVilbiss platform of therapy machines.
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market today. With additional features like delay (ramp), optional heated humidifier, automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP Standard Plus is a great value.
- Whisper quite at 26dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint
- SmartFlex™ Technology
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple operation
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
- Auto ON/OFF function.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Return on Warranty Issues Only