The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP with Heated Humidifier is designed to optimize therapy effectiveness.
When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the CPAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
Once diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), the most common and widely accepted treatment is a CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure devices) which is
essentially a motor that blows pressurized air down the nose and throat
via a mask to act as a splint and keep the airways open.
The IntelliPAP Standard is the first CPAP in the IntelliPAP range. It is a fixed pressure device ranging from
3 cm H2O to 20 cm H2O.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Introduction to CPAP therapy and Instructional video included
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Accommodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Auto on/off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- SmartCode™ compliance tracking encodes usage data
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Return on Warranty Issues Only