The IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System is versatile and comes equipped for use during travel or at home. It is one of the quietest machines on the market.
From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate (OPTIONAL), IntelliPAP is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction. Just what you would expect from DeVilbiss - the widely recognized leader in respiratory technology.
- Quietest CPAP machine on the market - only 26 dBA!
- Integrated heated humidification is available
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 9,000 feet
- Exclusive humidifier chamber design maximizes humidification and minimizes leaks
- Exceptionally small footprint, smallest integrated CPAP machine among top-selling CPAP machines
- Delay pressure ramp
- Whisper-quiet operation - 26 dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Descrete carry bag included that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories
- Intuitive, 3 large buttons control nearly all functions for simplified patient operation
- Backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure - allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0 - 45 minutes in 5 minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- Patient air tube extends from unit back to reduce clutter and enhance visual appeal
- Accomodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord
- Clean, sophisticated design
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician and then translated
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included
- Universal power supply for use anywhere in the world (between 100 and 240 Volts)
- Automatic leak compensation
- Auto on/off
- DeVilbiss Smart Link Compatible, and SmartCode feature
INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY
We offer many great products on our site for obstructive sleep apnea treatment.
Return on Warranty Issues Only