IntelliPAP® Bilevel S Machine
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP BiLevel System is designed to optimize therapy effectiveness.
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology (SmartFlex™) softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure
- Soft start slowly increases to the prescribed pressure over a period of 10 seconds to improve acclimation
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market - only 26 dBA!
- Auto on/off* automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- SmartCode® therapy tracking encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Ability to turn off large, backlit LCD screen
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Return on Warranty Issues Only