The HDM Z1™ Auto Travel CPAP Machine from Human Design Medical (HME) is a premium, full featured Auto CPAP machine designed for those with an active lifestyle. At only 6 1/2 inches long and weighing just 10 ounces, the Z1 Auto Travel CPAP is the most portable Auto CPAP making it ideal for travel. Along with the OPTIONAL integrated PowerShell™ you are able to take the Z1 Auto anywhere making it versatile and portable for home and travel.
The new Z1™ Auto is an auto-cpap version of the original Z1 CPAP machine. With its auto-cpap algorithm, the Z1 Auto responds to your breathing pattern thousands of times per night and actually adjusts to your needs in real-time and delivers overall lower pressures than a fixed-pressure CPAP.
The Z1™ Auto CPAP features the new free Nitelog™ App that will connect wirelessly to your iPhone or iPad to enable you to view, analyze, and even remote control your sleep data on your Z1 Auto.
• Very Quiet - The Z1™ only makes 26 dBA of sound during operation. By CPAP industry standards that is considered to be extremely quiet.
• Small & Lightweight - The Z1™ Travel CPAP is the smallest CPAP machine on the market weighing in at only 10 ounces and 6 1/2 inches long ( 6.48" L x 3.3" W x 2.02" H ).
• Z-Breathe™ Pressure Relief - Allows for more natural breathing. One of the greatest issues CPAP users complain about is the difficulty in exhaling against the pressure exerted by the CPAP machine. The Z1™ CPAP machine uses a proprietary Z-Breathe™ algorithm to learn your breathing pattern to relieve the machine pressure on exhalation and improve your overall therapy comfort. There are 3 settings to choose from for pressure relief.
• Auto Altitude Adjustment - No need to manually adjust the Z1 for changes in altitude. The Z1 will automatically adjust for altitude up to 8,000 ft and it will automatically adjust to an airplane's cabin pressure. The Z1 is designed to travel virtually anywhere by adapting to changes in the environments atmosphere.
• Leak Compensation - In order to ensure that you are receiving your prescribed sleep therapy pressure, the Z1 will automatically adjust and compensate for minor air leakages and mask leaks. Should the Z1 sense a large enough leak to compromise your CPAP therapy, it will alert you to make the necessary adjustment.
• Ramp to Comfort - The Z1 also provides a ramp feature to allow users the ability to fall asleep at a lower pressure before the optimum prescribed pressure begins. The amount of time for this Ramp period can be set to between 0 and 45 minutes. This feature can also be turned off if you choose not to use it.
• OPTIONAL Integrated Battery Pack - The Z1's optional battery pack provides a platform that delivers at least 1-2 nights of cordless CPAP use between charges. The PowerShell battery pack is an innovative and convenient solution for combining both the Z1 CPAP and battery into one compact bundle without any extra cords or cables. The Z1 CPAP simply fits into the PowerShell that contains a single battery for cordless power of 8+ hours. The Z1™ with integrated PowerShell is a great solution for travelers, campers, hikers and anyone who needs cordless power as well as a standby power-solution that automatically powers the Z1 when the power goes out.
• Universal Power Supply - The Z1™ AC power supply will convert the voltage automatically thus allowing you to take your travel CPAP wherever your next trip takes you anywhere around the world.
• HME Humidification - The Z1 CPAP utilizes a Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) system that provides waterless humidification which enables you to receive humidification while using the Z1 CPAP without a bulky water based humidifier. The HME system utilizes an inline disposable, hygienic filter that connects between the mask and CPAP tubing and captures heat and moisture from your therapy air to provide you with humidity and prevent your airways from drying out.
• Air Travel - The Z1™ is FAA approved for use on all domestic commercial flights and international flights that depart or arrive in the U.S. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to see if they have any specific requirements such as a prescription or letter of medical necessity for allowing the use of the device on board the aircraft.
• Nitelog™ iPhone Data App - The new free Nitelog mobile App allows you to sync all of your Z1 Auto data wirelessly to your iPhone or iPad. The information in Nitelog™ includes Apnea/Hypopnea Count, Average Pressure, Usage Hours, Leaks and Apnea/Hypopnea Index. The data may be viewed in day-week-month presentations. Nitelog also has the ability to generate compliance reports that can be printed or emailed to your doctor or healthcare provider. Nitelog™ may be used as a remote control for the Z1 Auto to change time and settings on the device such as Z-Breathe settings and Ramp.
• Data Recording and Software - The Z1 CPAP machine records data including the usage time and leaks during each therapy session. This information can be viewed on your computer with the software that is included. The software is only compatible with 32 and 64 bit Windows computers and is not currently available for Mac operating systems.
Once the software is installed, connect the Z1 Travel CPAP Machine in STANDYBY MODE to the computer using the included Micro USB Cable. Available data can be viewed by selecting the "Sync with Device" option.
The Z1 Auto / The world's smallest, lightest, most integrated Auto CPAP
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What’s in the Box:
- Z1 Auto CPAP Machine
- 4 Foot Slim Style Tubing
- 2 Disposable Filters
- Tube Adapter
- Power Supply/Cord
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Years
110 Voltage: Yes
220 Voltage: Yes
Integrated Battery: Optional
Optional DC Cable: Yes
Pressure Range: 4-20cm
Auto Adjusting Pressure: Yes
Exhale Pressure Relief: Yes
Auto Altitude Adjustment: Yes
Heated Humidifier: No
Leak Compensation: Yes
Mask Off Alert: No
Hour/Session Recording: Yes
Data Card: Yes