The ResMed S9 VPAP S Bilevel machine delivers two treatment pressures, an inspiratory and expiratory pressure, for treatment of different forms of sleep apnea and other respiratory disorders. Using your prescription, the VPAP S will be set at one pressure for use during inhalation, and one pressure for during exhalation. An improvement over the S8 VPAP Auto, the ResMed S9 VPAP S includes the Enhanced Easy-Breathe Technology to increase the comfort level of your therapy.
The S9 VPAP S Bilevel also includes many other features that make sleep therapy more comfortable and convenient for you. The patented Climate Control humidification system is available with the fully integrated H5i humidifier (included with this model). Climate Control automatically determines the best water temperature to maintain high humidity levels in the air you breathe in through the night. Optional wireless therapy monitoring, optional integrated pulse oximetry, a therapy measurement called Sleep Quality Indicator, the quietest motor available, and advanced data recording all combine in the sleek and easy-to-use S9 body to create one of the most intelligent bilevel devices on the market today. The ResMed S9 VPAP S Bilevel is clearly one of the best-in-class bilevel machines available.
- – Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Fully Integrated H5i Humidifier with Climate Control – Small, compact machine design that includes a full humidifier with automated water heating based on room temperature and humidity levels
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures, despite mask leaks that may happen
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
Some product images are provided by ResMed @ ResMed 2011 Used with Permission
Return on Warranty Issues Only