The Medistrom™ Pilot-24 Backup Battery will automatically provide power to your CPAP machine in the absence or interruption of the primary power source. You can now rest peacefully knowing your CPAP therapy treatment will never be disrupted due to a lack of power.
The Pilot 24 is also for use as an external battery that will power your PAP up to two nights when you are on the go without access to AC power.
• Backup Use – Any power interruptions during your CPAP therapy will be avoided as the CPAP machine will drive power from the Pilot-24 without stopping. Once the original power source is restored, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet.
• Portable Battery – The Pilot-24 can be used as a portable cpap battery during travel. The CPAP machine will run off the battery when a regular power source is unavailable in situations such as camping or road trips.
• Additional Benefits – The Pilot-24 comes with a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
• Charging time – The charging time is 2 to 3 hours.
• Approximate Usage – 2 nights of use without the humidifier. Depends on the pressure and other settings of the PAP device.
PAP Device Compatibility
• ResMed AirSense 10 – series
• ResMed S9 – series
If you are using any of these CPAP machines, please follow this link to the correct Medistrom battery.
• Respironics RemStar System One Series
• Respironics RemStar System One S60 Series
• Devilbiss Intellipap Series devices
Return on Warranty Issues Only