The Lumin Bullet® UV Hose Cleaner is specifically designed to disinfect your CPAP hose. After your cpap therapy, tubing can become a breeding ground for bacteria. Occasionally a thin layer of slime can grow on the dark inside of your hose which is called a biofilm. Lumin Bullet was designed to prevent the growth of this biofilm while eliminating 99.9% of bacteria in a quick and easy process.
• Operational Advantages: The Lumin Bullet works with a powerful germicidal LED that emits ultraviolet light. That light is reflected 360° to reach every area of your CPAP hose. The hose interior only requires 1 second of exposure to disinfect harmful germs.
• Power Source: The Lumin Bullet utilizes a USB charger. Once fully charged the Bullet will glow green, indicating it’s ready to use. Your fully charged Bullet will last up to 30 uses.
• No Maintenance: Keeping the Lumin Bullet dust free is encouraged but otherwise no maintenance is involved. Do not submerge into water.
• Function of the Lumin: The Bullet is designed with magnets inside. When the Bullet is inserted into the hose “nose” first the correctly situated magnets will “grip” onto the Bullet ensuring your hose is stable.
• Universal Compatibility: Lumin Bullet is universally compatible with almost every brand and style of CPAP hose and heated tubing. The Lumin Bullet, however, is not compatible with the ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10.
• Warranty: 1 year
Why purchase the Lumin CPAP Mask Cleaner and Lumin Bullet Combo?
The Lumin device does a fantastic job of surface disinfection. While it will sanitize the hose, many hoses on the market are opaque. The opacity of a hose will affect it’s amount of UVC light absorption. The Lumin Bullet works from the inside out, disinfecting those very hard to reach areas. Select the bundle package above and receive a discount!
Note* The Lumin Bullet is not compatible with the ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10.
Return on Warranty Issues Only
What's in the Box:
- Lumin Bullet device
- USB cord
- Sanitizing Probe
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Dimensions: 8.5" L X 2.5" W X 2.5" H
- Charging Cord: Standard USB
- Voltage: DC 5V 500mA
- Altitude: Up to 6,651 Feet
- Compatibility: Majority of CPAP Tubing with exception of ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube for AirSense™ 10.